Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello I Must Be Going . . . Bush Quotes



Hello I Must Be Going . . .

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here."

"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week — we will have an all-volunteer army!

The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants.

I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table."

I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."




Bush: Paranoid or Proactive?

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy. This will not happen on my watch.


Put Up Yer Dukes

Bring them on.


Visiting The Nile
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties."

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."


Dictator Bush
Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

I believe in the transformational power of liberty. I believe that the free Iraq is in this nation's interests. I believe a free Afghanistan is in this nation's interest.

I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president."


Theocracy Rules Bush:
The momentum of freedom in our world is unmistakable - and it is not carried forward by our power alone. We can trust in that greater power Who guides the unfolding of the years. And in all that is to come, we can know that His purposes are just and true.

I believe God wants me to be president."

"God told me to strike at al-Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East."


Conflicted Topsy Turvy Bush:
I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.

Save the Children
I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun.


No Child Left Behind, Cuz Edukashun’s Importint:
You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

To those of you who received honours, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you, too, can be president of the United States.



Bush in Space:

We will build new ships to carry man forward into the universe, to gain a new foothold on the moon and to prepare for new journeys to the worlds beyond our own.

It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

For NASA, space is still a high priority
.


The Mind Control President:
See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."

No comments: