Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nick Redfern's Blogs

Nick Redfern, UFO, Bigfoot, crypto spy author, has more than one blog. He has a blog about cryptids. He has one on UFOs and related strangeness that he runs with Greg Bishop.

His interests aren't all just of the world of the weird variety. He also has a blog about politics, and not just politics, but the "jack boots" as he calls them; the Big Brother Global Theocracy Fascist kind. You know, the thing we've been living with for some time now, but hardly anyone's paying any damn attention.

And he has a blog called Things I Wanna Talk About, like the Ramones and the Sex Pistols.

Cool. And glad to see that I, and Lesley (Debris Field, Lesley Land, Beyond the Dial) aren't the only ones obsessed with blogs.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Nick also has a Celebrity Secrets blog and another relating to conspiracy and big brother.

R. Lee said...

I missed the Celebrity Secrets blog; my, but he is obsessed! Good for him :)

Lesley said...

I think he is one of the few people who may have more blogs than I do. That isn't counting my myspace blog, paranormal meet, yahoo 360 or anything else I may have forgot about though. Only "real" blogs.