Monday, August 20, 2007

"Just Vote for the Bitch"



Says the button, which is a come back to the stupid sexist "Hilary's a bitch" crappola from those stuck in simiplistic sound bites. Is she a "bitch" because you don't like her politics? That doesn't make sense. Is she a "bitch" because she's a Democrat, and you're not? Pretty immature, don't ya think? Is she a "bitch" because she's obviously a strong female? Bingo!

Don't you think all politicians are "bitches" in some way? It takes a ballsy prick of a bastard to be in power. How the hell do you think they got there? If she's a "bitch" that's really beside the point.

For the record, I'm not voting for Hilary Clinton. I'd love to see a woman as president, I won't vote for a woman just because she's a woman. That's irresponsible. I know a few who say they're voting for her for one reason: she's a woman. Not enough for me.

So far, I'm liking Dennis Kucinich.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

You know I have never understood this need to make reference to Hillary's sex in a negative way, like calling her a bitch. There is so much that is wrong with Hillary there is no need to have to bring up anything other than her record.

Precious said...

I'm voting my conscience this time. Mike Gravel, all the way!!!
Aloha,
Richard