Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blog: Politically Correct Apostate

I found this link on Rense.com (oy, spare me) to this blog: Politically Correct Apostate. This entry seems to fit in with the two posts here at Mating Hedgehogs on the choice to be childless: New Book written by a Jewish feminist is causing a storm of controversy by labelling children as annoying and pointless. The blogger “Pcapostate” comments of the author Corinne Maier:
Yep, I thought she might turn out to be Jewish. Oh come on, who else could get such trash published?

1 comment:

CindyPDX said...

The link you posted did not work for me. So I checked out Rense.com (scanning the many links there) and found it HERE

I found the article interesting - I can totally relate to the "labor" part. That bit sucks big time! (no wonder more C-Sections are performed these days) And the many comments posted there are also VERY interesting! LOL

Ah such is life! Sometimes I wonder if people like this, write these sort of things to get their 15 minutes fame so in turn their book becomes a success or whatever.